Track Ready Honda CIVIC – CRX Coilover Kit
Our ProSpeed Honda CIVIC Coilover is a Japanese import, 24-way height, and damper adjustable, full-threaded body suspension kit for the,
- Honda CRX (1989 – 1991 EE/EF/ED model)
- Honda CR-X Del sol (1992 – 1995 EG/EG1 model).
- Honda CIVIC (1992 – 1995 EG1/EG2/EG3/EG4/EG5/EG6/EG8/EG9)
- Honda CIVIC (1995 – 2000 EK2/EK3/EK4/EJ6/EJ7/EJ8/EM1)
This coilover kit has been designed from the ground up with a soothing mono-tube shock design, that’s overarched with a piston-precision match to help reduce body roll, which in turn provides improved handling compared to any factory suspension. With 24 levels of rebound damping control, you can adjust your coilover setup to your exact specifications.
You will feel in total control of your vehicle, with stability and performance unmatched by any other brand-name coilover on the market.
Looking for budget-friendly Honda CIVIC coilover that is race/track ready and don’t sacrifice on quality?
Then you should definitely check out our ProSpeed Honda CIVIC coilovers. This product is designed for the track enthusiast or standard pro who is looking for a quality full spec race-ready coilover at an affordable price.
The springs underwent a 600,000 compression test, of which only 0.04% led to slight deformation—giving you a top-spec adjustable suspension kit that is not only performance ready but also built to last.
This coilover kit includes everything you need to get your CIVIC/CRX handling like a dream, including;
- Fully adjustable coilovers (complete assembly 2 front and 2 rear)
- A pair of wrenches for height adjustment
- Pillow ball mounts,
- Plus all the necessary hardware to make this PlugnPlay.
The pillow ball mounts provide a more direct and responsive steering feel, and the fully adjustable coilovers allow you to lower your car for a more aggressive stance or raise it for improved handling.
The kit is easy to install and comes with detailed instructions, making it a great choice for both experienced and novice car enthusiasts.
Our ProSpeed Honda CRX coilovers provide you with the ultimate balance between street and track performance, offering a comfortable ride without compromising on handling and overall performance.
Coilover Specs & Features
- Made of high-quality build material, ( Designed from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum resulting in lightweight, durable, and rust-resistant components)
- Damping: 24 levels rebound damping adjustable
- Adjustable height: lowering 1-3inch (To allow for a lower center of gravity and enable a more aggressive stance)
- Spring rate Front: 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
- Spring rate Rear: 5 kg/mm (280 lbs/in)
- Spring length Front: 180mm
- Spring length Rear: 180mm
- Coilover overall length Front: 365mm-410mm
- Coilover overall length Rear: 435mm-480m
- Fully rebuildable
Simons Andres –
Absolutely awesome piece of coilover. I have a 94′ Honda Civic I bought this set of shocks for. I was trying to lower the car on a budget, so I chose these.
So far, I’ve put roughly 6000 miles on them since installation and the car handles like a charm. I’m very happy with these coilovers, and would completely recommend them to anyone.
Morgen L. –
The coilovers fit perfectly for my Acura Integra. The spring preload, ride height adjustment, and damper is just impeccable. Great value for the price. I finally finished
installation by myself and got it perfect for me it’s not too stiff or too bouncy but just right.
R. William –
Great customer service is very attentive to details. The installation instruction was laid out in a professional and compressive manner. JJH™ is an awesome company!
Kev. V –
This is an absolute gold value for the price. Perfect Fit for my Acura Integra 1998.
C. Martin –
It fit perfectly on my 99 civic easy and was very easy to install with fast shipping. I love these!